Flight Options (Australia) Pty Ltd is a fast growing aviation training organisation based on the Sunshine Coast Airport, Qld. Our facility is state of the art, purpose built and houses two Level D full flight simulators – Citation Mustang and King Air B200/KA350i. We are looking for a King Air B200/KA350i Simulator Instructor for ground and simulator instruction. An Instructor also holding a Flight Examiner Rating would be preferable.
- ground instruction on aircraft systems;
- flight simulation instruction including procedures, techniques and manoeuvres;
- pre and post flight briefings;
- completing training records accurately and in a timely manner;
- assisting with courseware development; and
- where Flight Examiner Rating is held, proficiency checks and class/type ratings in the simulator.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- ATPL with a B200 class or KA350 type rating;
- Current instructor rating on the B200 class or KA350 type;
- 250 hours as pilot-in-command of the B200 or KA350;
- 50 hours of flight time training applicants for the B200 class or KA350 type rating in the last three years, or trained at least 5 applicants in a complete type rating training syllabus in the last three years in an approved flight simulator; and
- Hold PMI, Cert IV in Training and Assessment, or tertiary qualification in teaching.
The applicant must have:
- Strong piloting skills;
- Knowledge of the appropriate regulations and related administrative and operational procedures;
- Effective instructional technique in the classroom and simulator;
- Strong communication and computer skills; and
- Be flexible; available to work nights, weekends and public holidays if required.
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.